The AVP Technical is a pivotal role in the technical team of our leading leasing client, placing significant emphasis on the Technical Asset Management of owned and managed aircraft.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial officer, the Vice President Sales – Americas will be an integral part of the team by securing a future pipeline of aircraft storage and disassembly projects. This person’s primary focus will be on the development of large, strategic accounts within the Americas.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Development and delivery of Sales and Key account strategies for allocated accounts
- Ownership of and delivery against a number of Acquisition and Development lessor and airline Key accounts
- Delivering KPI’s to achieve revenue and profit margin targets for the US
- Identify and act upon market growth opportunities
- Build strong and effective relationships with new Acquisition accounts
- Travel to meet customers and deploy strategies to deepen and broaden the business relationship
- Deliver timely proposals and contracts to meet customer tender requirements
The ideal candidate will have a strong existing network that can open doors for new opportunities and further the development of existing business with strategic customers in the region. The person should have a track record of success in business development and customer relationships, as well as the following experience and key attributes:
- Experience in the aviation industry with an existing lessor, airline, or aftermarket network.
- Undergraduate/Graduate level Business, Finance, Economics, or Engineering/Technical background
- Proven senior experience as a sales leader with a track record of building and leading successful sales teams and workings at multi-stakeholder levels
- Commercially proven, strong business acumen
- Strong communication and negation skills with the ability to balance business goals with an authentic customer-focused approach
- Resilience with the ability to work well under pressure with strong organizational and time management skills
- Growth mindset that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in developing quotes and proposals, as well as strong MS Office skillset
Our client is the world’s leading aircraft end-of-life service provider and asset custodian providing a wide range of parking, care, maintenance, and disassembly programs, trusted to deliver flexible solutions for a global customer base. Customers are key to their success, and they have long-term relationships with the lessors, airlines, and parts trading companies. With the establishment of its most recent facility in Arizona, our client has expanded its storage and part out/tear down capacity lines and is poised for growth in the Americas region.
This position can be based either in our client’s Arizona office or on a remote basis. Our client is offering a competitive salary and bonus program, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
More available roles
Seeking experienced aircraft asset management professional for an aircraft leasing company in Colorado.
Exciting legal role for 5+ years PQE Lawyer with Asset Finance and Leasing focus, for Investment Management firm in Singapore.