Reporting to the Head of Aircraft Sales, the SVP, Aircraft Sales is responsible for the sale of aircraft to investors in specific markets to achieve revenue targets and maximize portfolio value.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Execute and close sale of aircraft with or without leases attached to non-airline investors to achieve the annual revenue targets set by the Head, Aircraft Sales.
- Establish relationships at senior levels with financial institutions that leverage aircraft buyers and may acquire finance leases, along with investors that may buy aircraft with or without leases attached.
- Understand the specific markets assigned for aircraft sales opportunities with potential investors and aircraft buyers.
- Understand and track the changing demand of identified parties and assess any potential deal opportunity.
- Continuously collect market information for input into market data and Aircraft Sales strategy.
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 7 years relevant work experience in the industry with proven track record of closing transactions for large commercial aircraft, preferably in sales of aircraft to investors.
- A strong list of successful deals closed and with an excellent revenue generation record.
- Strong existing investors and non-airlines relationships and industry network to conduct such business without further induction.
- A strong business acumen, customer relationship management, communication skills and a commitment to extensive travels.
- Strong aircraft evaluation skills and a solid understanding of financial side of aircraft leasing.
Our client is a leading global aircraft operating leasing company with a substantial fleet of aircraft owned, managed and on order. Its owned and managed fleet is leased to over 87 airlines worldwide in more than 39 countries.
The company offers a wide range of services to airlines and aircraft owners, including direct operating leases, sale and leaseback facilities and third party asset management. The company also provides comprehensive aircraft remarketing and technical management services to airlines, banks and other investors.
In line with the Company’s expansion plans and growing aircraft portfolio, the company is looking a SVP, Aircraft Sales for the company’s Dublin or London office.
This position will be based in Dublin or London and our client is offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.