The Vice President of Product Lines develops strategic business processes and analyses potential long-term serving agreements while overseeing all technical aspects for engine and airframe material. Manages the internal and external communications process as well as the internal coordination of business units to achieve success.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Recruit, develop, and mentor a high-performing team. Provide guidance and leadership to ensure team alignment with Product Line objectives.
- Enhance the company’s position in the marketplace and expand business relationships through technical material evaluation.
- Evaluate available inventory packages for purchase based on technical conditions, yield expectations, opportunities.
- Valuation analysis and reporting to evaluate inventory investment effectiveness and help identify sales/program opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, sales and operations, to ensure alignment with the product lines objectives and to drive revenue growth.
- Support teardown asset technical assessments and ensure underwriting assumptions are all verified.
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering or equivalent experience.
- 8 – 10+ years’ experience in the aviation or aerospace industry, with a track record of success in managing aircraft or engine product lines.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Strong relationships with customers and vendors.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office and data analytical tools.
Our client is a diversified aviation services company providing asset management, leasing, technical, trading, and aftermarket commercial engine and airframe material through innovative mid- to end-of-life solution in support of airlines, MRO’s and financial institutions worldwide.
This position will ideally be based in our client’s TX or FL locations however, consideration may be given to working remotely within the USA. Applicants must have the legal right to work in the USA. Our client is offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.