Reporting to the Principal, CEO, the VP of Airline Marketing is responsible for developing and maintaining a global network of airline relationships. The role will target airline fleet, finance, and powerplant divisions in pursuit of sale leaseback, outright sale, and lease opportunities of commercial jet aircraft and their associated engines. The ideal candidate will have strong relationships with counterparties, be able to find opportunities that fit the company’s investment criteria and have a track record of bringing and successfully closing transactions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain airline relationships
- Origination, sales, and leasing of aircraft/engines with airline customers and trading partners
- Lead negotiation of principle transaction terms and conditions with counterparties, develop letters of intent, oversee technical diligence, coordinate definitive documentation, and manage closing processes
- Collect industry intelligence on lease/sale pricing trends, recent trades, airline fleet development, and airline financial/operating health
- Ad-hoc RFP development, sales/marketing-related reporting, track leads, and customer interactions
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- 7+ years of experience working in an airline marketing or trading capacity
- Extensive industry contact base
- Embrace working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Undergraduate/Graduate level Business, Finance, Economics, or Engineering/Technical background
- Strong MS Office skillset
- Ability to travel extensively for customer visits and conferences
Our client invests in commercial jet aircraft and the engines that power them on behalf of their capital partners. They are a full-service aviation asset management platform with a diverse portfolio of aircraft and engines leased to airlines globally. The company targets transactions in the secondary market, focusing on the last decade of the asset lifecycle and offering a collaborative approach with clients by offering flexible lease terms tailored to their requirements.
This position will be based in Denver, Colorado however, there may be consideration given to working remotely. Our client is offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.