Reporting to the Chief Technical Officer, the Technical Director will be responsible for managing new to mid-life equipment. Asset management and project management are crucial skills as you will be a focal point for technical enquiries for global airline customers.
Key responsibilities will include
- Negotiation and management of aircraft lease transactions from a technical aspect.
- Responsible for managing aircraft acquisition, aircraft integrations & aircraft returns
- Overseeing aircraft and engine shop visits
- Actively managing and forecasting the maintenance cycle for the company’s aircraft and engine portfolio
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years of technical experience working for a leasing company, MRO or airline, in a fleet/asset management type role.
- With strong knowledge of the airframe, and engines types, additionally, knowledge OEM power by hour programs is a plus
- Preferably degree level – in a related area of study such as Aviation (Technology, Science, or Maintenance Management), or Engineering (Mechanical, Aerospace, or Aeronautical) and an A&P license would be a plus.
Our client is a young, and well managed, full-service aircraft leasing and asset management company with global operations, aiming to build a portfolio of young mid-life narrow and widebody commercial aircraft. Partnered with institutional equity, the corporate mission of the business and its affiliates is to originate and manage portfolios of aircraft and is to be a leading capital provider to airlines globally, for leasing transactions.
This position will be based in Dublin, Ireland and our client is offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience. Please note that sponsorship and relocation will not be provided.