Reporting to the COO, the Pricing Analyst plays a critical role by driving informed decision making within core business areas. The role is focused on providing pricing analysis of aircraft and engine lease and sale transactions to ensure strategic and tactical decision-making.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide timely pricing analysis of transactions
- Create financial models to analyse non-standard transactions
- Provide project support to the Leasing department, including research, data manipulation / analysis, and presentation production
- Maintain a solid understanding of the underlying business models and aircraft requirements of customers and potential customers
- Assist leasing team in tracking transaction timelines, deadlines, and deal flow
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably (but not essential) in Finance, Business, Engineering, or Aerospace
- Experience in budgeting from a finance department within an airline, manufacturer, or aircraft lessor industry, or in either management, consulting, or banking with a focus on these industries is preferred but not essential.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Comfortable presenting materials in both formal and informal settings
- Detail-oriented and organized
Our client is a full-service commercial aircraft trading and leasing company primarily focused on 3 to 15 year old aviation assets that are both serviceable and part-out candidates.
They provide a variety of fleet solutions to our global airline customers and select secondary trading partners focused solely on the most in-demand Boeing and Airbus aircraft and their respective powerplants.
With the company’s continued growth, they now have a requirement for a Pricing Analyst
This position will be based in Fort Lauderdale and our client is offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.