Our client is a worldwide leader in aviation finance – focusing on acquiring, leasing, re-purposing, and selling commercial jet aircraft and engines.
Reporting to the Director – Investments, the Investment Analyst (Associate) will work with a team of financial analysts to provide an across-the-board analysis of new investment opportunities and monitor an existing portfolio of aircraft investments.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analyze potential deals through financial modelling, including cash flow forecasting and data analysis, to support transactions
- Develop deal and investment pricing with the capacity to develop internal financial models for the purpose of optimizing results
- Recognize key elements from modelling results, with the competency to interpret and evaluate results
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skills are critical
- 1,5+ years of prior experience as an Analyst in either aircraft/aviation leasing, aviation consultancy or in Aviation financing.
- Preferably degree level – in either business/finance/economics/ engineering
Since its inception in 2003, our client has completed $11 billion in commercial aircraft lease transactions with 66 airline customers in 31 countries representing over 223 individual Boeing and Airbus aircraft. The company has also managed a $600 million commercial aircraft ABS.
Our client maintains strong relationships in the commercial debt, capital and private equity markets, having raised two commercial aviation investment funds representing over $1 billion in committed capital from a broad range of domestic and international investors including large institutional investors, university endowments, insurance companies, and family offices.
This position will be based in Singapore and all applications should be a resident, or have the appropriate visas to live and work there. Our client is offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.