Join a dynamic and experienced team in this leading full-service aircraft management company. Reporting to the company’s Partners, the Head of Technical, will be responsible for ensuring technical compliance, effective stakeholder communication, and oversee smooth transition of assets with in the operation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee all aspects of aircraft transitions, including lease returns, deliveries, and repossessions
- Develop and execute efficient and effective aircraft transition strategies
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards throughout the transition process
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (e.g., legal, technical, finance) and external parties (e.g., airlines, lessors, MROs) to facilitate smooth transitions
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of a relevant bachelor’s degree with 10+ years’ work experience in the aviation technical field including a minimum of 5 years in a similar leasing role, or an alternative relevant technical qualification with 12 years’ work experience in the aviation technical field including a minimum of 5 years in a similar leasing role. As Head of Technical this role will also be required to manage and lead a team of internal and external project managers in aircraft transitions
- Strong understanding of technical aspects related to aircraft management
- Ability to effectively oversee and manage multiple aircraft assets
- Proven track record in handling commercial and legal challenges in aircraft management
- Leadership abilities, with experience in managing and mentoring teams
Our Client, a leading full-service aircraft management company, specializing in mid-to-late life model, high-quality, used commercial and freighter aircraft, and aircraft engines, is currently seeking a skilled and experienced Head of Transitions to join their dynamic team. The company, established in 2003, has its headquarters in London, with additional staff located in the USA and Europe.
With a robust portfolio of approximately 120 assets, the company provides in-house acquisition, placement, structuring, and management capabilities. They have established relationships worldwide through an extensive network of industry contacts, enabling successful acquisitions, leasing, maintenance, conversion, and disposal/sale of aircraft and aircraft engines.
This position will be based in London (or Lisbon, Portugal) and our client is offering a competitive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.
More available roles
Leading Dublin based Aircraft Lessor seeks an experience VP Powerplant for Dublin office. Horizon is delighted to be assisting.
SVP Technical services wanted for technical management of aircraft fleet portfolios, project management and oversight of the various Technical VPs