The Contracts Management team manages high monetary value transactions, enforces contract compliance, and fosters strong client relationships. The successful candidate will, among other things, be responsible for ensuring agreements are accurately managed, liaising with internal departments to ensure thorough execution of the lease terms, receivables reconciliation and maintaining information in our internal databases.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lease Compliance – Ensure compliance with contractual agreements for aircraft delivery and redelivery
- Accounting and Reconciliation
- Client and Investor relations
- Internal reporting
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills strong as well as written and verbal skills in English, although foreign languages are always helpful.
- Organised and able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously
- Proactive about addressing problems and proven problem-solving skills
- Team player but ability to work autonomously in a demanding environment
- High proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Excel
- Understanding of databases and document management systems
- Flexible, self-starting, and tenacious with an exceptional aptitude for dealing with ambiguity
Our client, a leading full-service aircraft management company, is currently seeking a skilled and experienced Contracts Manager to join their dynamic team. The company has its headquarters in London, with additional staff located in the USA and Europe.
With a robust portfolio of approximately 120 assets, the company provides in-house acquisition, placement, structuring, and management capabilities. They have established relationships worldwide through an extensive network of industry contacts, enabling successful acquisitions, leasing, maintenance, conversion, and disposal/sale of aircraft and aircraft engines.
This position will be based in London and our client is offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.