Reporting to the Executive Director & Group Head the Associate will be part of a key two-person team in its Dublin’s office..
Key responsibilities will include:
- Perform quantitative risk-based modeling and pricing of potential loan transactions
- Attend client meetings
- Prepare LOI’s/Commitment Letters, review documentation and attend closings.
- Have knowledge and skills in aircraft technical assessment
- Negotiate transactions and documentation processing
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- 3 + years of experience in aircraft leasing or finance industry
- Preferably degree level – in one of the following disciplines: business/finance/economics/ engineering/aviation
- A self-starter with high energy and able to operate with minimal in-person supervision
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
Our client is a global lending platform, offering innovative financing solutions to the commercial aerospace industry.
Lending against a wide breadth of commercial aircraft to private equity sponsors, aircraft lessors and airlines alike, our client focuses solely on the commercial aviation market with a long-tenured team that has successfully navigated multiple industry cycles.
The Company’s executives boast deep asset knowledge with broad experience in both the commercial aircraft leasing and lending realms, offering specialized solutions to airlines, lessors and private equity funds, including aircraft-secured and engine-secured financings on both limited and full recourse bases, full pay out amortizations or with balloons, and for single assets to large portfolios alike.
Our client is offering a competitive salary, discretionary bonus and benefits commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience. This role will be based in Dublin, Ireland.