Horizon Executive Search has a super opportunity for a Contracts Manager role for a dedicated third-party provider of aircraft management services.
Horizon Executive Search International is a leading global executive search firm focused on the Aviation industry.
Experienced in all sectors of Aviation we primarily focus on Aviation Leasing companies and Aviation Financiers although we also carry assignments for Airlines, Airports, MRO organisations and other Service Providers.
We are currently mandated to find a VP, Pricing by a leading Aircraft Leasing Company.
With offices in Dublin, Hong Kong and the USA, our client is a global aircraft leasing company who offers competitive and diversified financing anchored in guaranteed availability of capital. Powered by the industry’s next generation of aviation finance leaders, who are committed to doing business the ‘old-fashioned way,’ our client focuses on a long-term view of market participation, as well as building and cultivating strong relationships with aircraft manufacturers, airlines, and banking partners.
Reporting directly to the Head of Pricing the VP Pricing will be responsible for pricing of all the company’s lease transactions, sales and acquisitions related to the EMEA and Americas regions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establishment, upkeep and continuous improvement of pricing methodology, models and processes
- Valued, positive and timely contribution to Deal Teams for transactions in the EMEA and Americas regions
- Proactively recommend solutions to enhance the economic returns
- Support transaction structuring, LOI preparation, transaction negotiation and execution with pricing support and analysis Liaise with Finance team to incorporate and update pricing assumptions, including treasury/capital markets variables
The successful candidate will hold an honours degree in business, accounting or finance and will be an ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA qualified accountant with at least 6 years post qualified in an aircraft leasing focused environment (either in an industry or Big 4 practice environment). Additional criteria include:
- Strong understanding of financial concepts and various valuation methodologies, including accounting vs. cash reporting and analysis
- Quickly attain an understanding of all relevant business economic parameters
- Expert knowledge of MS Office, combined with general proficiency in IT systems
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, including securing information from multiple parties
This position will be based in Dublin, Ireland and our client is offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.
More available roles
Horizon Executive Search is excited to be mandated to find a Portfolio Manager in the UK for leading Aviation Business.
Super Engine Leasing and Sales role with a fast growing Engine & Aircraft Lessor in Texas, USA