Working alongside and reporting to the President of the Company, the successful candidate’s responsibilities will include the development of the Company’s products, principally the aircraft and engine operating lease business and will be primarily engaged in marketing in the Americas and worldwide.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining close client relationships with all airlines in the Americas territory and working with key decision makers to identify
- Placement opportunities for aircraft and engines coming off lease in the portfolio,
- Purchase and leaseback opportunities involving the airlines’ existing aircraft equipment,
- Sourcing of aircraft and engines to purchase from airlines for lease elsewhere.
- Act as the initial facilitator between the airline’s technical and legal team and their counterparts within the organization.
- Marketing aircraft and engines for sale in the Region
- Draft Term Sheets/LOI’s including negotiation with the airline to finalize LOIs.
- Orchestrate and participate in the lease negotiations to conclusion and contribute to the approval of documentation required for Board approval.
- Maintaining existing client relationships involving restructuring deals, negotiating lease extension and assistance with debt collections.
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- 5 + years of experience of engine leasing and business development experience in the Americas.
- Possession of an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of successful aviation sales and marketing.
- Exceptionally well contacted within the aviation industry, in particular with airlines and MROs.
- Highly commercially minded.
- First class business development abilities, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- A clear understanding of the contractual and technical aspects of aircraft and/or engine leasing.
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of aircraft economics and the principles of the aviation industry.
- The ability to travel extensively.
Our client is a global operating lessor working in Europe/Middle East/Africa; North America; Asia; and Latin America providing financial and operational solutions for airline customers around the world, including, operating and leverage leases.
The Company has an array of products and services that is unprecedented in the aircraft/engine leasing industry. From short-term rentals to complex financing transaction, they are able to provide an ever-expanding list of products to fulfil its clients’ requirements.
Our client is offering a highly competitive remuneration package. This anticipated remuneration reflects the Company’s estimates of what would be necessary to attract someone with the required qualifications but will be fine-tuned based on the qualifications and experience of any specific candidate.
This position will be a remote, work from home role, based in the Americas.