With the expansion of its footprint into the USA, our client will be establishing an office in New York. Reporting to the Partner and Managing Director this new role will originate asset management mandates and contribute to the coverage of airlines across the Americas.
- Support the development and management of relationships with existing and prospective clients in the Americas.
- Contribute to the coverage of airline clients across the Americas by participating in marketing campaigns.
- Actively participate in developing leverage capital solutions for equity investors by covering debt providers.
- Help ensuring proper structuring, negotiation, and documentation of originated transactions.
Our ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- Minimum 5 – 10 years of relevant experience in Aviation/Asset Finance, Structured Finance, Investment Banking, or with a Leasing company.
- Knowledge of the aviation industry and relevant financing and capital markets and IB products (ABS, bank financings including term loans, warehouses, liquidity facilities, etc.).
- Effective communication skills and ability to work independently.
- Strong quantitative and modelling skill.
- Financial and credit analysis skills.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or another related field;
- MBA/Master’s or Advanced degree, preferred.
Our client bridges the gap between investors seeking bespoke investment options in the aviation space, and issuers requiring aviation financing via differentiated capital solutions. The company manages aircraft assets on behalf of investors and facilitates their investments into the aviation space. The Company works across all asset-types and the entire capital stack, allowing investors to achieve their envisioned investment into the aviation space.
This position will be based in New York, USA and our client is offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.