Horizon Executive Search has a super opportunity for a Contracts Manager role for a dedicated third-party provider of aircraft management services.
Are you a Corporate Finance & Treasury whizz? Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities working for one of the world’s largest airlines? Our client has over 800 aircraft servicing 350 destinations in 50 countries, and they are currently seeking to appoint a Senior Manager, Corporate Finance & Treasury.
As a Senior Manager, Corporate Finance & Treasury, you should possess strengths that enable you to assist in sourcing, negotiating, and executing debt, equity and capital markets transactions. Together with these skills you would be assisting the Director in the development of capital structure analyses for senior management and the board, develop and prepare presentations for meetings with lenders, rating agencies and other external parties, and lead or assist in other ad-hoc projects and initiatives supporting the work of the Treasury department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of debt and equity solutions: including term loans, revolving credit facilities, unsecured bonds, airport special facility bonds, aircraft financing and other special projects as needed
- Maintain banking relationship dialogue with revolving credit facility partners and develop relationships with financial institutions such as banks or lessors and monitor financing markets to assist in the creation of the Company’s financing plan
- Conduct review of capital structure and analyze impact of various capital deployment scenarios on leverage metrics, margins and enterprise value
If you hold the following skills and experience, we would be very interested to speak with you:
- At least 7 years of investment banking, corporate finance, management consulting, investment management, or other similar experience
- Familiarity with the airline industry/airline economics
- High level of proficiency in MS Office suite of applications (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fundamental understanding of Corporate Finance and how strategic initiatives and financial plans would impact the Company’s financial statements, obligations, and covenants
If you are successful, you would be rewarded with an attractive remuneration and benefits package, including travel perks and wellness programs
More available roles
Horizon Executive Search is mandated to find a VP, Pricing by a leading Aircraft Leasing Company.
Horizon Executive Search is excited to be mandated to find a Portfolio Manager in the UK for leading Aviation Business.