Reporting to the Managing Director, the Senior Associate/Associate will provide an across-the-board analysis of new and existing investment opportunities in the aerospace leasing sector. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of aviation leasing experience.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Evaluate potential opportunities, including investment modeling, pricing activities, sensitivity analyses and investment committee memos
- Manage all aspects of deal execution, including structuring, funds flows, documentation and coordinating due diligence
- Managing lending relationships, including running debt RFPs to leverage assets, term sheet negotiation and lender reporting
- Manage on-going transactions, including payment tracking, disposition analysis, refinancing analysis, and reporting
- Draft lease documentation, transaction / credit documentation, RFPs, commercial presentations
- Produce in-depth market analysis, monitor market trends, and prepare industry reports for management
- Identify engine and aircraft leasing opportunities through industry analysis
- Financial analysis of existing and potential airlines, aircraft, and engine transactions
- Portfolio management of existing portfolio by monitoring assets and preparing detailed reports
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualification and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or another related field
- Advanced pricing and marketing exposure
- Familiarity with leasing documents – LOIs, Novation Agreements, Sale Agreements
- Self-Starter with an ability to communicate effectively across the business and with external stake holders
- Strong commercial acumen and thorough knowledge of the aviation industry
Our client is a U.S-based private equity firm specializing in aerospace, defense and government services, space, power and utility services, and specialty industrial markets
The firm launched an aerospace leasing fund in 2020 which pursues a strategy of acquiring aviation assets across commercial, corporate, and special mission applications to create leases and structured credit solutions designed to produce income and capital appreciation for its investors.
This position will be based in Florida, United States and our client is offering a competitive salary and discretionary bonus and benefits package. Relocation support provided.