Reporting to the Managing Director/CEO, the Director of Sales will be responsible for increasing sales revenue and maintaining customer relationships within the EMEA geographical area to meet annual and long-term corporate financial goals. In addition to working closely with the executive management, internal and external stakeholders this person will be responsible for building relationships with senior level customers to cultivate opportunities for the company’s products and service offerings.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating closely with Aircraft Leasing companies, airlines, MROs, and VIP operators to ensure that the cohesive growth strategy is being executed.
- Building and maintaining effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with key senior-level decision makers and influencers at an assigned group of ten or more customer accounts
- Identify and inform prospective customers while supporting existing clients
- Report on regional sales results (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually). Analyse markets’ potential, track sales and status reports
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- Excellent analytical, selling, negotiation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent prioritization, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs.
- Must be a self-starter self-managed individual.
- Results driven able to execute with high personal accountability.
- Strong personal values corresponding with our clients’ values (trust, honesty, alignment, transparency).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution – advanced degree preferred
- Min 10 years experiences in sales/marketing or related position in aerospace
Our client is headquartered in Atlanta, is an award-winning aerospace manufacturing, avionics safety, and aviation engineering firm. For more than 35 years they have been trusted by aviation companies in 50 countries around the world.
Founded in 1984, 2022 marks their 38th anniversary of serving the aviation industry as a global organization. Over the years, the company has developed over 500 major FAA approvals and is the Design Approval Holder for 40+Supplemental Type Certificates (STC).
This position will be based in Dublin in Ireland and our client is offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.