Reporting to the Head of Trading and Portfolio Management, the Remarketing Associate will manage and co-ordinate the creation of Off-Boarding (Remarketing) Plans, provided to investor groups 12 months in advance of scheduled lease maturities or upon earlier lease termination or off-lease acquisitions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create, monitor and maintain an RFP (Request for Proposals) tracking tool in connection with aircraft remarketing projects.
- Work closely with the Director – Aircraft Trading in the launching, follow-up and collation of responses to RFPs.
- Assist the senior members of the team in their day-to-day activities, to include the remarketing of aircraft and engines by way of sales or leases, investor liaison and reporting.
- Market research in order to help identify target counterparties for asset trading and keeping lists updated with personnel movement and new entrants.
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- 2 + years of experience of good asset-based knowledge. Previous experience in aircraft (and/or engine) operating leasing with a good understanding of commercial and technical would be an advantage. Although consideration would also be given to people coming from other big ticket asset leasing businesses (Real Estate, Shipping, etc)
- Preferably degree level – in one of the following disciplines; business/finance/economics/ engineering/aviation
- Good numeric, analytical and data management/modelling skills.
- Good presentational skills (both written and numeric) in summarizing remarketing/ sale/transitioning options resulting from RFP activity.
Our client is a worldwide leader in aviation finance – focusing on acquiring, leasing, re-purposing, and selling commercial jet aircraft and engines.
Since its inception in 2003, our client has completed $8billion in commercial aircraft lease transactions with 50+ customers in 25+ countries, with a fleet of over 200 individual Boeing and Airbus aircraft.
As the portfolio grows the business has a requirement for an individual to support the Trading and Portfolio Management team and as such has a requirement for a Remarketing Associate. With this growth there will also be potential development opportunities for the right candidate.
This position will be based in Dublin in Ireland and our client is offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.