Please Note: No relocation or sponsorship is being offered for this role. All applicants must already be based in the UK and have the appropriate right to live and work here.
Working within a small team reporting to the SVP Operations, the MRO Powerplant Engineer is primarily responsible for supporting the MRO Engine shop.
Although primarily office based, occasional travel for liaison with airlines, external suppliers, and customers may be required and accordingly the role requires good communication skills and ability to maintain key relationships, have a current valid passport and driving licence.
Key responsibilities will include
- Technical management of engines within MRO Engine shop
- Maintain and expand the network of relationships with the investor community, including leasing companies, competitors, financial institutions, hedge funds and other potential investors in engine.
- Support acquisition team for implementation of exit strategy
- Collation of original asset airworthiness and commercial records for the company / external clients.
The ideal candidate for the position should have the following requirements
- Careful analytical approach and accurate with data
- Capable of presenting data concisely to other team members
- Strong Excel / IT Skills, familiar with the manipulation of spreadsheets and use of appropriate software such as MS Word and Adobe XPro
- Able to work within a team of highly motivated individuals in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to communicate via written and verbal correspondence with international customers to maintain customer relations
Our client is a leading global specialist in providing cost-saving aftermarket solutions to the aviation industry, using its extensive inventory holding to support its airline and MRO customer base with quality used material. Led by an experienced team of aviation experts, they offer a completely bespoke service ranging from whole aircraft end engine sales or lease, through to tailored flight-hour component support solutions.
This position will be based in Caerphilly and our client is offering a competitive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.