Reporting to the Head of Legal, our client is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic legal associate, paralegal or contracts manager to support the Head of Legal and help develop our in-house legal function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of contract documents including NDAs, side letters, amendment agreements.
- Management of conditions precedent to transaction completion.
- Working closely with marketing and technical teams in relation to aircraft transitions (lease redeliveries, new leases, sales).
- Insurance review
- Management of various contract-based projects
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- some experience in commercial contracts gained within the aviation industry setting (such as an airline or aircraft leasing company) or within a law firm.
- an enthusiasm for the aviation industry.
- the desire to help to shape a developing legal function.
- a proven track record in asset transaction management.
Our client is an international aircraft lessor which specialises in offering equipment remarketing, asset management and advisory services to the commercial aviation industry. The company has a portfolio of 84 aircraft on lease to commercial airline operators in 20 different jurisdictions.
This role will be based near Gatwick, West Sussex and our client is offering a remuneration package commensurate with experience.