Horizon Executive Search International is a leading global executive search firm focused on the Aviation industry. Experienced in all sectors of Aviation we primarily focus on Aviation Leasing companies and Aviation Financiers although we also carry assignments for Airlines, Airports, MRO organisations and other Service Providers. We are currently mandated to find an experienced Senior Engine Leasing & Sales person for the Americas region by a leading Aircraft & Engine Leasing Company.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Senior Engine Leasing & Sales – Americas professional must be a resourceful, entrepreneurial, results- oriented, and customer-centric sales professional with a proven track record of developing and managing accounts that effectively support top- and bottom-line growth.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop, expand, and sustain the engine sales and revenue within the region while possessing an in-depth understanding of market trends in engine/aircraft availability, pricing, competitors, and add value to the company‘s business model;
- Establish GTA’s with key customers in the region for ongoing and future engine support requirements;
- Own regional transactions while coordinating with technical and legal teams to ensure the creation of commercial proposals or LOI’s, finalization of purchases, leases, or exchange agreements, in addition to managing the timeline to ensure swift completion of transactions;
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- 7+ years of combined experience in Aviation industry, including exposure to technical and sales roles within OEM, leasing, MRO, or aftermarket parts sectors;
- 5+ years of regional sales experience with demonstrated ability to strategically penetrate said market;
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, able to complete deadlines with minimal supervision;
- Self-starter that thrives in a high performance, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment;
Our client is a is a leading mid-life aircraft leasing and trading company focused on providing customers flexible and pragmatic aircraft and engine solutions while also delivering value to its investors. The company has experienced significant growth and continues to develop at a market leading pace with a focus on narrowbody Boeing and Airbus aircraft. It’s unique ability to “handle the metal” along with full in-house capability on all aspects of managing mid-life and end-of-life aircraft provides the platform for creating value in a competitive environment.
To support our client’s continued growth, business objectives and market demand, there is a requirement for a Senior Director Sales – Engine Leasing, Americas, to own and maintain all key customer relationships within this region for engine leasing.
This position will be based in Texas. The company may consider other US locations for preferred candidates. Our client is offering an attractive remuneration and benefits package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.