Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will capture and manage integrity of all relevant lease contract information in the company’s Lease Management system.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist and monitor receivables and action outstanding payments from customers
- Reconcile security deposits and lease payments in line with Operations and Finance for month end purposes
- Monitor Insurance renewal & Letters of Credit held with the airlines.
- Prepare and distribute reports to provide internal and external parties with relevant and up-to-date lease information
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- Degree or relevant corporate contract experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in contract/operations management or similar
- Experience in the aviation industry is preferred
- Understand Databases and document management systems
- Ability to work effectively and confidently communicate
- Must work well both independently and as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in business English
Our client is the bridge between investors seeking bespoke investment options in the aviation space, and issuers requiring aviation financing via differentiated capital solutions. With offices in the UK, Ireland, Japan and the USA, the company has built a global presence, based on the industry expertise of its Partners and its offerings in asset management and advisory services.
This position will be based in Shannon, Ireland with a hybrid work option. Our client is offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.