This exciting position will be based in New York enabling the successful candidate to offer support to the Partners in the business through expert financial analysis and investor communication skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build and manage financial frameworks and models for advisory projects and other transactions (e.g., aircraft acquisition, debt / equity financing, etc.)
- Support and manage advisory assignments for airlines, lessors, or other industry participants.
- Produce and manage presentations as well as manage relationships engagement with advisory clients, investors, and financing parties.
- Liaise with the Corporate Finance team on investor / financing reporting elements.
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- 2-4 years general experience, with 1+ years of aviation, investment banking, structured finance, asset financing, or management consultancy experience
- Ability to develop complex business, transaction, or other forecasting models
- Excellence in report writing based on explaining complex financial concepts or transactions in a simplified manner.
- Ability to travel
- Flexibility in working patterns required due to the international nature of assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or any degree related to the fields of finance /accounting
Our client is the bridge between investors seeking bespoke investment options in the aviation space, and issuers requiring aviation financing via differentiated capital solutions. With offices in the UK, Ireland, Japan and the USA, the company has built a global presence, based on the industry expertise of its Partners and its offerings in asset management and advisory services.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package. This anticipated remuneration reflects the Company’s estimates of what would be necessary to attract someone with the required qualifications and will be fine-tuned based on the qualifications and experience of any specific candidate. This position will be based in the Company’s New York, NY office.