Reporting to the VP Sales EMEA the Business Development Director – Airframe, EMEA will be primarily responsible for generating new airframe component trading and program opportunities with existing and future customers within the EMEA region. The Business Development Director will be responsible for originating new opportunities and ensuring that the opportunities are followed through to closure with collaboration of the respective departments.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively seek targeted opportunities through market research and analysis
- Generate new revenue via marketing, business development, negotiation, closing, supporting with implementation and account management.
- Build, capture and leverage an understanding of customer needs in EMEA
- Work closely with Regional Accounts Director EMEA to ensure strategic targets and objectives are aligned.
- Support VP Sales and the Strategic Business Development Team in developing partnerships with key external stakeholders aimed at accelerating the company’s growth
The ideal candidate for the position should have the following requirements:
- Be well connected within the aviation industry, in particular with airlines and MROs in EMEA.
- A highly self-motivated and ambitious team player, who is self-sufficient but can work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to maintain continued alignment and communication and to deliver best in class customer service
- Relevant aerospace experience in a customer or sales focused role
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business-related discipline.
Our client is a leading global specialist in providing cost-saving aftermarket solutions to the aviation industry, using its extensive inventory holding to support its airline and MRO customer base with quality used material. Led by an experienced team of aviation experts, they offer a completely bespoke service ranging from whole aircraft end engine sales or lease, through to tailored flight-hour component support solutions.
This position will be based in Caerphilly or Crawley, and our client is offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.