Reporting to the VP Sales EMEA, you will primarily be responsible for generating new Engine component trading and programme opportunities with existing and future strategic customers within the EMEA or region.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Generate new revenue via marketing, business development, negotiation, closing and supporting with implementation and account management
- Build, capture and leverage an understanding of customers’ needs to develop new customer-focused value propositions in EMEA
- Support the VP Sales and the Strategic Business Development Team in developing partnerships with key external stakeholders aimed at accelerating the company’s growth
- Support the origination/trading team on acquisition opportunities
- Negotiation of sales opportunities – individual component sales through long term contracted programmes
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- Be well connected within the aviation industry, in particular with airlines and MROs in the EMEA.
- A highly self-motivated and ambitious team player, who is self-sufficient but can work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to maintain continued alignment and communication and to deliver best in class customer service
- Relevant aerospace experience in a customer or sales focused role
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business-related discipline.
Our client is a leading global specialist in providing cost-saving aftermarket solutions to the aviation industry, using its extensive inventory holding to support its airline and MRO customer base with quality used material. Led by an experienced team of aviation experts, they offer a completely bespoke service ranging from whole aircraft end engine sales or lease, through to tailored flight-hour component support solutions.
This position will be based in Crawley, West Sussex or Caerphilly, Wales and our client is offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.