Reporting to the Head of Region and supporting other Senior Marketing people, the VP Marketing will be responsible for and should have experience in:
Key responsibilities will include:
- Relationship Management & Market Intelligence
- Deal origination, structuring, negotiation, documentation, and execution
- Product Development and Cross selling
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the business, including the financial, tax, legal and accounting and credit risk issues involved in leasing.
- Good network in aviation community, able to leverage a strong network of relationships across aviation sector to access market intelligence and opportunities.
- Degree educated or equivalent in either finance, legal, engineering or another relevant discipline
- Strong aircraft evaluation skills and a solid understanding of financial side of aircraft leasing and the economics of the aircraft.
Our client is keen to find someone that has the ambition to succeed in generating revenue and be motivated by that success. Our ideal candidate should also be ambitious to progress within the Company. The Company is growing quickly and with this there are many development opportunities.
Our Client is a leading global aircraft operating leasing company with a fleet of over 500 aircraft owned, managed and on order. Its owned and managed fleet is leased to over 80 airlines worldwide in more than 35 countries.
This position will be based in the Singapore office. Our client is offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.
More available roles
We are currently mandated by a leading Aviation Financier to find a VP Aviation Finance for the EMEA region.
Horizon Executive Search is seeking a senior level Asset Finance Associate at a senior level for a leading global Law Firm.