Horizon Executive Search International Ltd is a leading global executive search firm focused on the Aviation industry. Experienced in all sectors of Aviation we primarily focus on Aviation Leasing companies and Aviation Financiers although we also carry out assignments for Airlines, Airports, MRO organisations and other Service Providers. We are currently mandated by a leading Aviation Financier to find a VP Aviation Finance for the EMEA region.
Reporting to Managing Director, Head of Aviation Finance Origination for EMEA, the VP Aviation Finance’s main purpose is to originate, structure and execute Aviation Finance products.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the production of credit applications, taking responsibility for the production of technical sections relating to a specific product area of expertise and reviewing the input of junior colleagues.
- Execute debt transactions within specified limits under the supervision of more senior colleagues.
- Contribute to the development of client or counterparty facing reports, proposals and presentations, converting analysis into well-reasoned and logical arguments, conclusions and recommendations
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- Thorough knowledge of credit, risk management, market and legal aspects of aviation finance
- Sound level of experience and knowledge within aviation finance
- Commercial acumen, strong analytical, pricing and investment experience, market analysis/strategy industry trends, track record of structuring, negotiating and executing complex aviation finance and lease transactions.
- Excellent communication skills
Our client has been involved in aviation for more than 30 years, across a broad range of financial products. The familiarity with the aviation industry, and their extensive experience in capital markets, make them a leader in providing financial services to the aviation industry.
The Aviation Finance team provides financial services to Airlines, Operating Lessors, and other aircraft investors and owners, relating to the acquisition, ownership and leasing of aircraft, including but not limited to arranging, financing and distribution of full or limited recourse secured debt instruments. Their award winning team combines in-depth industry knowledge with solid relationships across the sector.