Horizon Executive Search has a super opportunity for a Contracts Manager role for a dedicated third-party provider of aircraft management services.
Reporting to the Head of Technical, the Technical Director – Transactions is responsible for the negotiation of the technical aspects of lease, sale and purchase contracts, and high-level project management of certain aircraft transition projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Technical input in LOIs and contracts for lease, sale, and purchase transactions
- Project management of certain higher profile aircraft transitions, conversions, sales, acquisitions and developing company procedures
- Preparation and monitoring of technical budgets for transitions and conversions
- Negotiation of technical aspects of lease, sale and purchase contracts with counterparties
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years’ relevant work experience in the aviation technical field including a minimum of 5 years in a similar leasing role.
- Must be capable of identifying potential exposures in existing language (or omitted language) of third-party lease agreements being evaluated for an aircraft purchase with a lease in place
- Intimate familiarity with FAA and EASA regulations
If you would like to work for a world leader in aviation finance – who focuses on acquiring, leasing, re-purposing, and selling commercial jet aircraft and engines – then this organisation is for you.
Based on a deep perspective and knowledge of the aviation industry, their experience, coupled with an innovative approach to finding solutions, allows them to continually provide both superior customer services and investment returns.
More available roles
Horizon Executive Search is mandated to find a VP, Pricing by a leading Aircraft Leasing Company.
Horizon Executive Search is excited to be mandated to find a Portfolio Manager in the UK for leading Aviation Business.