The Legal Executive will assist and provide a range of legal support and administration to the in-house Legal department. The Legal Executive will be required to perform diverse tasks and communicate with different departments within the Company as well as external parties
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist lawyers with aircraft financing, leasing and sale transactions including drafting and revising ancillary documents and conditions precedent.
- Managing the documentation process of preparing signing versions, collecting signatures, collating signatures, distribution and filing of dated documents and collating and distribution of original documents
- Assist with legal department’s internal and external audit activities
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- Diploma in Legal Studies or equivalent/higher
- 3-5 years’ experience as paralegal, legal executive, or similar capacity, preferably in an international law firm
- Possess good communication skills and be well organized, meticulous, and self-motivated
A leading global aircraft operating leasing company with a fleet of over 500 aircraft owned, managed and on order. Our client owns and manages a fleet that is leased to over 80 airlines worldwide.
This position will be based in London and our client is offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.
More available roles
We are currently mandated by a leading Aviation Financier to find a VP Aviation Finance for the EMEA region.
Horizon Executive Search is seeking a senior level Asset Finance Associate at a senior level for a leading global Law Firm.