Horizon Executive Search International Ltd is a leading global executive search firm focused on the Aviation industry. Experienced in all sectors of Aviation we primarily focus on Aviation Leasing companies and Aviation Financiers although we also carry out assignments for Airlines, Airports, MRO organisations and other Service Providers. We are currently searching for an experienced IT Manager for a growing aircraft leasing company based in Dublin.
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience tackling various hardware and software problems. They should be comfortable providing technology solutions to the business and working closely with third party software companies to adopt new aviation leasing technologies and efficiently use existing ones. This candidate should have prior experience working in aircraft leasing information technology and understand the latest technology trends to ensure the technology in place is up to date.
- Strong Knowledge of the Cisco product and how it fits within the Aircraft Leasing cycle.
- Implement (or develop) suitable programs to manage the full deal life cycle
- Manage technologies and provide administrative assistance for various systems
- Understand various IT troubleshooting and provide technical support
- Control and monitor data, network access and backup systems
- Negotiate and communicate with third-party software providers for new software’s and troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in Aviation Leasing or service provider to the industry
- User experience focused with an awareness of the technology end users
- Experience in information technology space and solving various software and hardware problems
- Experience of developing programs for the space
- Strong technical problem solving and communication skills
Our client is a young growing leasing company, with solid backing and an experienced management team with an exceptional track record in aircraft leasing. With their rapid growth they now require an IT professional to guide and manage their IT processes going forward who will be based in Dublin.
Our client is offering a highly competitive remuneration package. This anticipated remuneration reflects the Company’s estimates of what would be necessary to attract someone with the required qualifications but will be fine-tuned based on the qualifications and experience of any specific candidate.