As the head of human resources, the role will play a key part in creating and deploying our client’s global talent acquisition strategy focused on strengthening the company’s capabilities to attract and retain the talent necessary to meet current and future business needs. This broad role will enable business growth and scale. The successful applicant will be accountable for all elements of Talent Management and Recruitment.
Responsiblities amongst others will be:
- Oversee all aspects of the recruitment process from determining initial needs to onboarding.
- Establish a talent acquisition program that strengthens the company’s capabilities in attracting, assessing, selecting and on-boarding top talent.
- Drive Talent Management efforts & training related to appraisals.
- Create strategic recruiting plans & oversees targeted recruiting efforts in collaboration with Leaders
The candidate in our clients words will also be forward-thinking, courageous, innovative, strategic, a strong communicator, ethical, someone who continues to enjoy learning and is technology minded.
This enabling role requires a deep understanding of working in a growth focused, agile and customer orientated culture in a technology and skilled environment. The role will also require experience in applying all functional Talent Management areas, including acquiring, developing and retaining talent, company development and employee engagement.
Alongside the desires of our client as outlined in the points above, other areas that our client desires for this individual are:
- Creative and strategic thinker who can communicate a vision and galvanize others to support that vision.
- Ability to take a vision or concept and establish a strategy, objectives and an action plan.
- Track record of providing supportive/mentoring leadership with focus on engagement, performance management and individual development for building high performance teams.
- Minimum of 8+ years of talent management and recruiting experience.
- Experience in Aviation is essential, with Aviation Leasing experience in addition to this being ideal.
Our Client was incorporated in 2013, has developed and grown into an organisation with $1.6B in deployed capital, $697M in capital under management, and a management team with 220 year in accumulated experience and has grown to a size of 69 employees in total. With product offerings: Asset Management, Leasing & Trading adn Aftermarket Parts distribution, our client is an agile, decisive environment which is laser focused on engaging its people in a dynamic and fast paced growth market.
The company’s continued growth means that as it increases its team to meet the growth, the management team are looking for a head of human resources to be based in one of their three locations, with Dallas, Texas as their preferred location. The successful applicant will be able to add to this continued growth, by implementing and strengthening the company’s onboarding, talent development, performance reviews / enhancements, culture building and talent acquisition processes.