Our client a leading widebody lessor with new investment from Private Equity seeks an experienced Contracts Manager
Horizon Executive Search International Ltd is a leading global executive search firm focused on the Aviation industry.
Experienced in all sectors of Aviation we primarily focus on Aviation Leasing companies and Aviation Financiers although we also carry out assignments for Airlines, Airports, MRO organisations and other Service Providers.
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Trading/CCO is responsible for leading and managing aircraft trading. With a special focus on acquisition, and portfolio management activities in line with strategic plans.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building new and maintaining existing relationships with financial institutions, lessors, airlines investors, OEM’s, and traders.
- Identify key metrics and financial returns for all aircraft acquisition and divestment projects ensuring that all key decisions are supported by full and complete evaluation and support data.
- To provide guidance to the Senior Management Team on market development with respect to growth and trading opportunities and asset type potential.
- Providing and interpreting fleet technical information, formulating values and developing bid strategies.
- Evaluate opportunities to trade out of specific aircraft or aircraft types and monitor the portfolio on an on-going basis.
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- 10 + years of experience in in a similar Trading role in aircraft leasing or finance industry, with strong commercial judgement.
- Degree educated or equivalent in finance, economics, or other relevant disciplines.
- Commercial acumen, strong analytical, pricing and investment experience, market analysis/strategy industry trends, track record of structuring, negotiating, and executing complex aviation finance and lease transactions.
- Working knowledge of ABS structures.
Our client is a “first of its kind” specialized aviation liquidity provider, acting as a conduit to continually finance and trade large volumes of aircraft. The company will acquire aircraft portfolios from various aircraft lessors, airlines, OEMs and investors, with the intent to trade the aircraft to other aircraft investors/lessors in the near term, as well as underwriting portfolios of aircraft into asset-back securitization (“ABS”) structures.
Our client is building its Senior Management team and has a requirement for a Head of Trading/CCO to take a leading role in the formation of the trading portfolio.
This position will be based in Dublin in Ireland and our client is offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience .
More available roles
Horizon Executive Search is delighted to bring these Associate roles to the market for our leading leasing client.
Our Leading aircraft leasing client is looking for an Enterprise or Systems Architect with experience of working with or for an aircraft leasing company and should be based in Ireland.
Aircraft Leasing company is seeking a Controller for an Aircraft Investment Structure to be based in Dublin.