Horizon Executive Search is delighted to bring these Associate roles to the market for our leading leasing client.
Horizon Executive Search International Ltd is a leading global executive search firm focused on the Aviation industry.
Experienced in all sectors of Aviation we primarily focus on Aviation Leasing companies and Aviation Financiers although we also carry out assignments for Airlines, Airports, MRO organisations and other Service Providers.
Reporting to the Head of Legal, the Director of Contracts Management Trading is responsible for duties within the company’s legal department including, but not limited to, the following:
- Managing aircraft lease and credit agreements for deadline compliance, amendments, and reporting.
- Managing input and updating of lease and credit agreement provisions in a data management system.
- Managing lease deliverables, OEM related documents and the process for new aircraft deliveries.
- Draft and prepare legal documents and correspondence as may be requested including KYC documents, Certificates, NDAs, Letters of Credit.
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- Ability to manage and implementation of contract terms for lease closings, aircraft closings and deliveries.
- Understand databases and document management systems.
- Knowledge and experience working with Letters of Credit and assignments thereof.
- At least 5 years’ experience with degree in legal, technical or business.
- At least 2+ years of industry experience related to the negotiation, closing and ongoing management of lease and purchase agreements for commercial aircraft.
Our client is a is a privately held commercial aircraft lessor and investment firm with assets of approximately $2 billion. The company owns and manages commercial aircraft leased to airline operators worldwide. The management team has extensive expertise in commercial aircraft leasing, finance, trading, lease management and technical support.
In support of the anticipated growth of the platform, the company requires a Director of Contracts Management for their CT office.
This position will be based in CT and our client is offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience. Candidates must be able to work legally without company sponsorship.
More available roles
Our Leading aircraft leasing client is looking for an Enterprise or Systems Architect with experience of working with or for an aircraft leasing company and should be based in Ireland.
Head of Aircraft Trading will be responsible for leading and managing aircraft trading, especially acquisition, and portfolio management activities
Aircraft Leasing company is seeking a Controller for an Aircraft Investment Structure to be based in Dublin.