The Contracts Manager will work within the Legal and Contracts team and key responsibilities will include:
- Work as part of the Legal and Contracts team in connection with aircraft acquisitions, fleet management, lease returns, redeployments and sales
- Participate in the deal team process and co-ordinate the negotiating and resolving of any documentary, funding and other closing matters.
- Work directly with both in-house attorney and outside counsel on all documentary aspects of transactions.
- Ensure pre-delivery events and closing activities are tracked accurately and efficiently on the company systems and executed on time.
- Become a key contact for deal counterparties, law firms, and airlines on transaction closing matters for aircraft acquisitions, lease and sale transactions
- Upload and manage lease contract information in management system (CMS)
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in aviation financing, ideally in a Contracts Manager or similar type role
- College degree
- Proven project management skills with an ability to delegate, prioritise and resolve issues
- Flexibility and willingness to travel, if necessary
- Fluent in English, additional languages a plus
- Knowledge of CMS or a similar system preferable
Our client is a multi-strategy aviation investment manager that seeks to capitalize on its extensive technical knowledge, in-depth industry expertise and long-standing presence in the aviation sector. Formed in 2002, the company has grown to become a leading multi-strategy institutional investment manager with demonstrated capabilities and expertise across all segments of the aviation industry. The firm has total assets under management of $8.3 billion, with over 85 employees and offices in the US, Ireland and Singapore. The company has 330 aircraft owned, managed or committed to purchase with 115 lessees in 58 countries.
Our client is currently seeking a Contracts Manager to join the team in Miami, FL.