Our client a leading widebody lessor with new investment from Private Equity seeks an experienced Contracts Manager
This fabulous role with suit a hands on commerically focused contracts person who is looking for a position that will give them exposure to the whole business rather than just be siloed in a contracts management role.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this role will be responsible for the following activities:
- Contract Preparation and Negotiation
- Contract Information Control
- Ensure contracts comply with financiers requirements
- Ensure contractual insurance requirements
- Industry Awareness
- Ensure quality approved processes and procedures are followed
- Support the business in general administrative
The ideal person for this senior position will have a strong understanding of the Aviation Industry and will ideally come from an engine or leasing company, in either a contracts or paralegal capacity.
With 5+ years of prior leasing contract management and negotiation experience, our ideal candidate should also have a background in another functional area such as accounting or legal, our successful candidate will:
- Be detail-oriented, organized, and able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously
- Have strong attention to overall quality of the final product
- Be able to work across a small business, interacting with all functional areas
- Manage external suppliers
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understand databases and document management systems amongst other IT Systems
Our client is a freighter aircraft and engine leasing platform, with all assets currently on lease. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, our client commenced operations in December 2017.
Backed by a New York based investment firm founded in the 90’s, they manage approximately $5 billion of assets and have holdings in public and private companies in a variety of industries.
With their continued growth our client now has a requirement for a professional to work closely with the commercial team and to act as the liaison between the company and external suppliers such as the clients, law firms, technical service providers, and other suppliers throughout the lease cycle.
More available roles
Horizon Executive Search is delighted to bring these Associate roles to the market for our leading leasing client.
Our Leading aircraft leasing client is looking for an Enterprise or Systems Architect with experience of working with or for an aircraft leasing company and should be based in Ireland.
Head of Aircraft Trading will be responsible for leading and managing aircraft trading, especially acquisition, and portfolio management activities