This role will report to the Director of Contract Management, and be responsible for the following activities:
- Monitor, check and administer lease/purchase/sale stipulations and requirements as well as track critical events,for various aircraft agreements (Lease, Sale, Purchase, Financing) and Letter of Credit drafting and Management
- Capture and manage relevant lease information in the Company’s corporate management system (CMS)
- Draft and prepare legal documents and correspondence as may be requested by Legal from time to time; Certificates of Closing, NDA, Letters of Credit.
The ideal person for this position will have a strong understanding of the Aviation Industry and come from a bank, legal practice, aircraft manufacturer or aircraft leasing company.
With 4+ years of prior leasing contract management experience, preferably in the aviation industry, our successful candidate will be:
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong attention to overall quality of the final product
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understand databases and document management systems
- Someone with insurance experience would also be useful
Our client is a worldwide leader in aviation finance – focusing on acquiring, leasing, re-purposing, and selling commercial jet aircraft and engines.
Since its inception in 2003, our client has completed over $8 billion in commercial aircraft lease transactions with 54 customers in 27 countries representing over 200 individual Boeing and Airbus aircraft including direct orders from the manufacturers and 17 freighter conversions.
With the recent partnership with a fund and therefore additional capital, our client is looking to grow its portfolio and as such has a requirement for a further Contracts Manager.