Horizon Executive Search is seeking a senior level Asset Finance Associate at a senior level for a leading global Law Firm.
Horizon Executive Search International Ltd is a leading global executive search firm focused on the Aviation industry.
Experienced in all sectors of Aviation we primarily focus on Aviation Leasing companies and Aviation Financiers although we also carry out assignments for Airlines, Airports, MRO organisations and other Service Providers.
Our client is a worldwide leader in aviation finance – focusing on acquiring, leasing, re-purposing, and selling commercial jet aircraft and engines.
Reporting to the Director – Investments, the Senior Associate/Associate will work with a team of financial analysts to provide an across-the-board analysis of new investment opportunities and monitor an existing portfolio of aircraft investments.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analyze potential deals through financial modelling, including cash flow forecasting and data analysis, to support transactions
- Develop deal and investment pricing with the capacity to develop internal financial models for the purpose of optimizing results
- Recognize key elements from modelling results, with the competency to interpret and evaluate results
The ideal candidate for the position should meet the following requirements:
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skills are critical
- 1-5+ years of prior experience as an Analyst in either aircraft/aviation leasing, aviation consultancy or in financial services.
- Preferably degree level – in either business/finance/economics/ engineering
Since its inception in 2003, our client has completed $11 billion in commercial aircraft lease transactions with 66 airline customers in 31 countries representing over 223 individual Boeing and Airbus aircraft. The company has also managed a $600 million commercial aircraft ABS.
Our client maintains strong relationships in the commercial debt, capital and private equity markets, having raised two commercial aviation investment funds representing over $1 billion in committed capital from a broad range of domestic and international investors including large institutional investors, university endowments, insurance companies, and family offices.
This position will be based in either Dublin, Ireland and/or Seattle Washington. Our client is offering an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.