Horizon Executive Search International Ltd is a leading global executive search firm focused on the Aviation industry. Experienced in all sectors of Aviation we primarily focus on Aviation Leasing companies and Aviation Financiers although we also carry out assignments for Airlines, Airports, MRO organisations and other Service Providers. We are currently mandated to find a senior level Asset Finance Associate for a leading global law firm.
This role represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced lawyer to join our Client’s Asset Finance team in a tax free location and make a significant contribution to the growing practice.
Reporting to the Asset Finance team lead in the Head office, the Associate (number 2 in the team) will be responsible for:
- Providing technically sound advice across a broad range of asset finance matters, a highly responsive service to clients and support to professional services colleagues, senior counsel and partners on all client matters.
- Proactively assisting in developing and expanding client relationships important to the Firm’s success, at the same time as becoming a valued resource to clients.
- Working with a client base which includes top-tier lessors, lessees and financiers.
- Engaging in business development activities and being active in the promotion of the Asset Finance practice and the wider Firm.
- Qualified lawyer with at least 5 years PQE.
- Strong asset finance experience, some aviation asset finance experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work successfully in a collaborative environment, a team player, willing to support others regardless of personal role or task and to help others in identifying needs and crafting development plans.
- Ability to use legal precedents and timekeeping and billing systems.
Our client is a leading, highly regarded, award winning Law firm with a dedicated Asset Finance team. The Asset Finance team advises on all aspects of the financing, leasing and trading of aircraft, aircraft engines, helicopters and other heavy transportation assets such as rolling stock and vessels.
It has extensive experience in complex asset finance transactions and act for market participant across the industry including lessors, lessees and financiers from investors to export credit agencies.
With the expansion of the Asset Finance practice at the Head Office, our client is seeking to appoint a senior level Asset Finance Associate. This is a great opportunity to come in at a senior level and make a valid contribution in driving the practice forwards.