Our client a leading widebody lessor with new investment from Private Equity seeks an experienced Contracts Manager
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Marketing Executive (Could Director or VP Level) will focus on business with Airlines in Europe and the surrounding region, working in close conjunction with the rest of the Marketing team in Dublin, on all business matters relating to the Airlines’ commercial function.
The role’s objectives will be to, amongst other things:
- Represent, negotiate & support our Client’s leadership in the European region
- Participate in the global activity of Airlines related transactions for our Client within this Region.
- Develop and maintain relationships with airlines in the Specific Region.
- Oversee & implement the placement opportunities for leasing and trading with airline operators, for commercial aircraft and commercial engines and other services & financial products offered by the Company
- Oversee relationship management with existing customers in order to deepen existing relationships and identify opportunities for further fleet placement.
- Identify and deliver on revenue opportunities through the divestment of aircraft or engines within the Specific Region that are surplus to requirements or appropriate for resale on the second-hand market (either individual or portfolio).
Ideally degree educated, our ideal candidate will be located in Dublin, Ireland and will have 5+ years experience in the Aviation industry, with a minimum of 2 within a sales, marketing or remarketing capacity within aviation leasing, if being considered for a VP level role a successful track record and demonstrable experience through different economic cycles would also be required.
The ability to “hit the ground running”, plus being an adaptable and creative team player, you will have first class presentation and communication skills, both written and oral, and be able to operate effectively at all levels, internally and externally.
This position will be based in Dublin, Ireland and a reasonable degree of regional travel will be required.
Our client is offering a highly competitive remuneration package, commensurate with experience.
Our client, is a multi-strategy aviation investment manager that capitalizes on its extensive technical knowledge, in-depth industry expertise and long-standing presence in the aviation sector
With assets under management of $6 billion, multiple employees based in the US, Ireland and Singapore. Our client has over 200+ aircraft owned, managed or committed to purchase with 100+ lessees in 50+ countries.
Formed in 2002, our client has grown to become a leading multi-strategy institutional investment manager with demonstrated capabilities and expertise across all segments of the aviation industry.
Their continued growth means that as they increase their assets, they are looking for a marketing professional to be based in Singapore who will be able to add to this continued growth in the Asia Pacific region.
More available roles
Horizon Executive Search is delighted to bring these Associate roles to the market for our leading leasing client.
Our Leading aircraft leasing client is looking for an Enterprise or Systems Architect with experience of working with or for an aircraft leasing company and should be based in Ireland.
Head of Aircraft Trading will be responsible for leading and managing aircraft trading, especially acquisition, and portfolio management activities