We are working iwth a number of highly successful and established law firms and aircraft leasing companies which are currently looking for Associates in various areas of expertise such as Trasnportation Finance, Asset Finance, Banking or Structure Finance, and possibly Project Finance.
All of these roles would provide a fantastic opportunity to work with reputable and dynamic law firms or leasing companies.
The various locations for these roles include Dublin, London, New York, Sinagpore, Hong Kong and the Cayman Islands.
If you have the following skills and experience, we would be very interested to hear from you:
- 1-5 years’ PQE – preferably in transportation or asset finance sectors including aviation, aerospace, maritime, intermodal or rail, gained with a top-tier international law firm.
- Qualified in either England & Wales, Ireland, USA, Australia or New Zealand. Singapore and Hong Kong qualifications may also suit for those specific locations as long as one has experience in Aircraft leasing and Asset Finance
- Strong academic background and outstanding technical ability.
- Working with a client base comprising domestic and international clients, including top-tier lessors, airlines and financiers.
- Solid experience in managing transactions as well as financing, acquisition and ideally leasing of big-ticket assets. Assisting with the implementation of multi-party and multi-jurisdictional financing transactions, including the coordination of banks, investors, airlines, accountants, tax advisors, financial arrangers and all relevant legal counsel – both internal and external.
- Solve legal issues arising in complex cross-border financing structures and negotiate successfully with highly experienced and sophisticated industry players.
- Specialist legal and commercial knowledge.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and build relationships with clients, colleagues and shareholders.
- Eligible to work in one/more of the following locations (please confirm which one(s) on application): London, Dublin, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong or the Cayman Islands.