Our client a leading widebody lessor with new investment from Private Equity seeks an experienced Contracts Manager
Reporting to the Head of Technical, the Technical Director will be responsible for managing new to mid-life Boeing & Airbus equipment in addition to engines of varying types.The responsibilities for this varied role include but are not limited to:
- Involvement in the negotiation and management of aircraft lease transactions from a technical aspect
- Involvement in managing aircraft acquisition, aircraft integration & aircraft returns for Boeing & Airbus equipment including:
- Ensuring adherence with lease delivery/return conditions
- Negotiating maintenance reserve rates & financial adjustments
- Overseeing aircraft and engine shop visits; review maintenance claims to ensure the work adheres to the level required in the lease
Our preferred candidate would have at least 10 years of aggregated technical experience in industry, working for an airline or MRO facility, and at least 5 years at a Leasing Company, in a technical services/asset management type role. Amongst other skills they should have:
- Working knowledge of the airframe and an in-depth knowledge of major engines types (CFM, PW, RR, GE): a working knowledge of OEM power by hour programs is a plus.
- Prior experience managing technical personnel on a leased aircraft delivery or return,
- Strong quantitative analytical skills and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Degree Educated in a related area of study such as Engineering (Mechanical, Aerospace, or Aeronautical)
Our client is a full-service aircraft leasing and Asset Management company with global operations aiming to build a portfolio of young mid-life narrowbody and widebody commercial aircraft. The Management team has partnered with institutional equity, with a long term investment ethos, to originate and manage portfolios of aircraft. The corporate mission of the business and its affiliates is to be a leading capital provider to airlines globally for leasing transactions.
The company opened its’ Dublin office in January 2020 with a hiring plan to build out a fully functional office with the core leasing functions to provide leasing solutions globally to commercial airlines seeking to lease young mid-life Boeing and Airbus aircraft.
More available roles
Horizon Executive Search is delighted to bring these Associate roles to the market for our leading leasing client.
Our Leading aircraft leasing client is looking for an Enterprise or Systems Architect with experience of working with or for an aircraft leasing company and should be based in Ireland.
Head of Aircraft Trading will be responsible for leading and managing aircraft trading, especially acquisition, and portfolio management activities