We are looking for a skilled Repair Engineer to become a key member of the Engineering team. Reporting to the VP Engineering, you will participate in engine repair shop visits of clients’ engines, including workscope development and approval, repair deviations, bill of materials directional advice, as well as engine dirty-condition/table inspections, trouble shooting, and post shop visit review.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Repair/design the repair on CFM56-7B engines Work with OEMs on obtaining approval for the redesign of the engine repairs
- Work alongside technicians by assisting in the development of the repair process
- Interaction with Customer Service Managers and prospective customers to determine scope of services and provide input to contracts in terms of costs of engine work
- Engaging in engine build production with respect to troubleshooting and part /modification remedies.
- Managing Client engine irregularities in regard to modifications/mod status, shop visits, etc.
- Our preferred candidate will have a minimum of 5 years technical experience in the repair, design, operation, maintenance and overhaul of commercial aircraft gas turbine engines in a maintenance/engineering support related area, specifically to the CFM56-3/-7B engine models.
- Previous experience with an MRO or consultancy in a powerplant/asset management role would be ideal.
- The candidate will ideally be degree educated in an Engineering discipline (Aeronautical, Mechanical or Aerospace) or a related area.
Our Client is a dynamic and well-established company that provides a range of services including engine and airframe MRO services, engine and airframe sale and leasing, and flight charter services.
The core business delivers the following products to a vibrant marketplace of customers:
- Full Engine Maintenance Service on CFM56 family engines
- Acquire, Lease, Manage, Finance and Trade CFM56 family engines
- Implement Asset Management Services w/ key Clients for Optimizing Engine maintenance cost