Our client a leading widebody lessor with new investment from Private Equity seeks an experienced Contracts Manager
Our client is a thriving general-practice law firm with a proud tradition of maintaining long-term relationships with its clients, many of whom have been with the firm since its founding in 1952. With approximately 300 attorneys and growing, they serve clients of all sizes and in virtually all industries from its many offices in the United States, London, and Singapore.
This role represents an excellent opportunity for a junior to mid-level (2nd to 5th year) Associate with a strong academic background to join our client’s Global Transport Finance Group (“GTF”). The GTF Associate will work directly with the GTF shareholders in the New York office, along with the opportunity to work with shareholders cross-office, as well.
The key responsibilities:
- Advising clients on legal aspects across a broad range of transportation finance matters.
- Responsible for managing transactions end-to-end efficiently and effectively.
- Working with a client base comprising domestic and international clients, including top-tier lessors, airlines and financiers.
- Engaging in business development activities, being active in the promotion of the firm and seeking opportunities for new work and cross-selling
The successful candidate will have outstanding technical skills, together with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues and work well within a team environment.
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills and experience:
- 2nd to 5th year Associate in general finance.
- Specialist legal and commercial knowledge and a good grasp of tax and accounting issues.
- Candidates must be technically strong, with solid experience in the financing, acquisition or leasing of big-ticket assets.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the state of NY, Washington DC, Chicago or LA and be a member of the appropriate Bar for each state.
With over 70 professionals worldwide, our client’s Global Transportation Finance team is one of the largest, most experienced and best recognized transportation finance practices in the world. The Transportation Finance team has a depth and breadth of experience that surpasses other law firms. The diversity of its client base, transaction structures and asset types afford unique insight into market standards and practices. This insight creates an unequalled ability to take a practical, market-based approach to transactions and to provide efficient, insightful legal advice, while maintaining a results-oriented focus.
Our client is offering an attractive and competitive remuneration package commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience. Candidates can be located in any one of the following US locations: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or Washington DC.
More available roles
Horizon Executive Search is delighted to bring these Associate roles to the market for our leading leasing client.
Our Leading aircraft leasing client is looking for an Enterprise or Systems Architect with experience of working with or for an aircraft leasing company and should be based in Ireland.
Head of Aircraft Trading will be responsible for leading and managing aircraft trading, especially acquisition, and portfolio management activities