We are currently mandated by a leading Aviation Financier to find a VP Aviation Finance for the EMEA region.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to join the finance team in Dublin and make a significant contribution to their growing practice.
- Advising clients on legal aspects across a broad range of asset finance matters.
- Responsible for managing transactions end-to-end efficiently and effectively.
- Working with a client base comprising domestic and international clients, including top-tier lessors, airlines and financiers.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding technical skills, together with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues and work well within a team environment. The ideal candidate’s qualifications and experience will include:
- A law degree
- Experience gained within a top-tier law firm in Ireland, the U.K., or internationally
- All candidates must be eligible to work within the Republic of Ireland.
Our client is a leading service provider offering clients a comprehensive range of legal services on the laws of the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg, and is an independent provider of fiduciary, fund services, regulatory and compliance, and entity formation and management services.
The Dublin office currently has a vacancy for the position of Asset Finance Associate.
More available roles
Horizon Executive Search is seeking a senior level Asset Finance Associate at a senior level for a leading global Law Firm.
Horizon Executive Search is searching for a Contracts Manager role for a leading aircraft leasing company in Miami, Florida, USA